Sunday, February 18, 2018

Prompt Response - Horror


Since horror is one of my favorite genres, I would like to create a promotion during the month of October.  Halloween seems the perfect time to showcase this genre.  I would like to create a display that looks like a haunted house/castle and arrange appropriate books and movies on the display.  I would locate the display near the adult fiction area and would title it "Scary Good Reads and Flicks".  I think the display would be very eye-catching and interesting to the patrons. 

I would also like to create a happy, not scary, jack-o-lantern display in the children's area.  I would include Halloween books and movies that are age appropriate.

1 comment:

Week 16 prompt response

I’m probably really showing my age here, and figure I might very well be the oldest person in this class!  There was absolutely no techn...